By Marilyn Moss 2018 Committee / Karen Stuart and Ann Cox, 2019 Committee
Do you realize how many new families we have in Town Creek? We would like you to know! For our end-of-year report, we put together some informative statistics:
- In 2016, your HOA New Neighbors and Welcome Committee visited 30 new neighbors.
- In 2017, we visited 34 new neighbors.
- In 2018, we visited 18 new neighbors.
From these in-person visits we learned:
- 68% of the new neighbors are considered Generation X (33-52 years of age)
- Approximately 50% of these new neighbors have children living at home
- 99.9% of the homes that new neighbors are buying have been remodeled, or in the process of being remodeled. (Remodeled here means a total face lift.)
- 15-to-20% have asked how they can help and/or get involved in our community
- In the past year two new neighbor couples have volunteered to be on the Town Creek HOA Board of Directors!
In our opinion, based on these statistics gathered over the last three years, our neighborhood will be increasingly vibrant due in large part to the 82 new Town Creek homeowners who are valuable assets to an already beautiful community!!!
Welcome January New Neighbors
Austin and Brooke Whisenhunt
Flint Falls Drive
Moved from Lovers and Greenville Area